VP Product Management
A company with 40 million dollars in gross profit yearly, I am leading more than 56 in-house IT professionals ( Directors, Dev, PM, BA, Infrastructure) and 3 offshore teams.
- Overhauled, planned, architect and designed their vast line of new products to launch in Q4 2017- 2018.
- Overlooked a staff of 56 in-house IT developers, and managed outsourced teams, working on agile methodologies and biweekly sprints.
- Established a team of product developers, trained and lead to become the SME's of their respective products under my supervision.
- Split billing (Dual Bucket and Mixed use)
- Cumulus 4.0 (Contract Pharmacy, Eligibility, Virtual inventory, SYNC)
- Specialty Pharmacy (Cardinal, CVS, inhouse)
- Central fill
- Cash card ( PBM Medimpact & Envision)
- Other opportunities with Cardinal in inventory swell retention and backorder management.
- R&D new services
- Restructured the pricing strategies
- Did market analysis in counter markets, build tools to visualize our BI & KPI's
- Introduced value added services to expand the rate of return per client horizontally and vertically