Director of IT, Marketing & Visual Communications
340B Technologies, Inc.
Responsible for the development of UX/UI for a nation-wide pharmacy software company and establishing a branding, marketing plan and detailed correlating budget for the company.
- Designed the frontend UI/UX of 340Basics Software.
- Managed Dev/Ops teams (remote and onsite) using agile methodologies.
- Researched and wireframed new tools and solutions to existing platform.
- Performed Q/A for various implementations and software data
- Directed email marketing campaigns, resulting in more than 60% of software services clients coming in through email marketing channel.
- Orchestrated, developed, and designed successful corporate branding campaign.
- Collaborated with internal and external stakeholders, PCA's, to deploy national marketing campaigns.
- Created content for corporate website, sales presentations, email campaigns and collateral material.
- Prepared press releases and company ads/content for trade shows, conferences, and seminars nationwide. (pre, inter, post strategies).
- Prepared and responsible for marketing budget, expectations and goals.
- Provided company with market insights by using various intel sources through partners, associations, and digital marketing analytical analysis.
- Successfully managed DEV/OPS to execute software enhancements as requested by constant client communications.
- Managed the EMR implementations of client boarding.
- Prepared reports, decks and budgets for C-level management.
- Performed 340B Audits for Covered Entities, to insure compliance.