- Lithonia US-GA
- [email protected]
To excel in a position as a IT Support Technician in a corporate help desk environment.
Over 15 cumulative years of service-oriented IT experience supporting end users, troubleshooting and maintaining PC’s in municipal and corporate business environments. My superior analytical and problem-solving abilities and a track record of improving operations will allow me to excel in a help-desk ticket management system with logging, metrics and IT business case development. 16+ years of Graphics Design and customer service experience combined with excellent communication and organizational disciplines. A demonstrated background working well with others in one-on-one and group settings. Highly adaptable and a quick learner with strong working knowledge of various forms of application software, PC hardware and peripherals, wired and wireless networking media and equipment, operating systems, and security policy and implementation.
Logo creation and corporate identity consultation, illustration services, corporate collateral design and layout, promotional material creation, and website design and implementation
• Responsible for both day-to-day and long-term maintenance and technical support of the print shop, including analyzing requirements and suggesting solutions to meet user needs. Provided support for 4 users. Consulted on upgrade to production printing system. • Proffered in-house graphic design services, as well prepress preparation of camera-ready art for silk screen print production. Produced simulated process, process, index color, and spot color separations for output to ink jet film • Carried out other desktop publishing services which include preflighting, file conversion, photo retouching, typesetting, and color matching
• Advised ownership on upgrades to print production system.
• Refilled commercial-grade inkjet and laser printer cartridges (Both locations) • Implemented print cartridge testing array (Lithonia) • Supplied customer care information in relation to cartridge and printer maintenance (Both locations) • Trained prospective employees per company production guidelines (Lithonia). • Inventory management, accounts receivable, supply ordering and restocking (Both locations) • Cashier and checkout duties (Brookhaven). • Compiled and charted survey information from customer database for affiliates and service partners
• Performed graphic design and prepress preparation of camera-ready art for silk screen print production and produced 4-color, process color and spot color separations of output to film
• Created full-color art for digital transfers, buttons, and other applications
• Promoted positive customer interaction.
• Furnished desktop publishing and digital prepress tasks, manual cut-and-paste composition, matting, large-format reproduction and display creation and illustration, and executed support services which encompassed proofreading, copy editing and automated preflighting as well as supervised interns in the production of AFPL promotional materials and print collateral
• Consulted on redesign and relaunch of AFPL and Auburn Avenue Research Library websites
• Spearheaded overhaul of the AFPL Art Department's information systems infrastructure by making the business case for facilitating interoperability between Mac and PC Platforms
• Rendered customer service duties which included but weren't limited to expediting customer job requests, reconciling vendor invoices, phone tasks, generating purchase orders for system hardware, software, and production supplies, interfacing with equipment vendors
• Pursuing Associates of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems Technology (43 credits) GPA: 3.97
• Relevant training includes: CompTIA A+, Security+, Server +, and Network+ Certification Exam Prep, Microsoft MCSA Certification Exam Prep( Windows XP, SQL Server, Server 2003), HTML, Web Site Design, and Visual Basic 2005
Mr. Abreu is one of my unofficial career advisors and mentors. He has an extensive background in IT, Help Desk Support, and Data Center migration experience. He keeps me abreast of the latest trends in the IT career field.
Mr. Gibson is a trusted administrator, instructor, and one of my career advisors.
I have provided contract design services, PC maintenance and troubleshooting services for Mr. Edwards since 2005.