Chief Experience Officer
Sunrise Media/Story Mavericks
Managed all stages of media production, from client consultation and needs analysis to concept & creative development, scriptwriting, video location shoots/editing, website design & programming, production team management, graphic design, sound design/editing, and duplication and distribution. Develop projects to meet clients’ budgetary needs; coordinate across organizations, functions, and subcontractors to achieve goals. Direct all business functions, including marketing strategy development, sales and marketing initiatives and campaigns across multiple marketing channels, financial management, human resources, and others.
- Earned National Certification status as Experience Economy Expert, one of the first 10 professionals in The USA.
- Designed industry first methodology to produce effective internal/external corporate communications.
- Designed methodology to lead enterprise efforts in customer and employee experience design initiatives.
- Successfully cultivated long term learning relationships with customers enabling a delivery of both a product and service with no sacrifice on customers part.
- Organized, structured, and grew start-up business from 0 to 125 clients and reputation for quality, reliability, and reputation for consistently delivering beyond expectations.
- Created Educational and Needs Assessment Instrument for clients to demystify and simplify the technology being used and help them focus more on achieving results with effective technology usage.
- Successfully executed a 20 plus-year customer-centric strategy and an unparalleled commitment to staging superior customer experiences.
- Developed a reputation as a business that serves and contributes to its community through management’s involvement on non-profit board of directors and through gratis media productions to help non-profit organizations in communications efforts.
- Received The YMCA Circle of Excellence Award for company’s contributions to the organizations