2007 - 2 Gold and 1 Silver Addys 2005 - 3 Logos featured in the book Logo Lounge 2
I have more than 13 years working in communications developing integrated marketing initiatives that produced measurable and successful results. I have an insatiable appetite for emerging marketing technology.
May 2001 - Mar 2008
I oversee the overall cost of production for an assigned project. Direct and facilitate the overall technical content and other related content issues. Supervise both front-end production, back-end production and content production teams. Create and manage site enhancement launch schedules.
- I was one of the founding members of Business Leaders a local Business Networking International (BNI) chapter in Coral Gables. The chapter grossed thousands of dollars in weekly referral revenue. I was also appointed the Educational coordinator where I delivered insightful and innovative ways for our chapter members to market themselves.
Oct 2006 - Mar 2008
Director / Senior Interactive Producer
- Strategized the creation and implementation of brand loyalty initiatives for a major cigar brand. The solution was the creation of the first social networking site for cigar enthusiasts. In less than 4 months the social site was able to attract more than 1700+ users which resulted to more than 200,000 page views per month and increased the cigar company's traffic to their own site by more than 700 unique visitors per month. I also directed the creation another cigar industry first, three dimensional interactive cigar box viewer.
- Strategized and leveraged emerging technologies like syndicated information (RSS) in non traditional ways. Examples included creating press rooms, galleries and portfolios, and calendars of events. Allowing users to subscribe to content allows the client’s brand to maintain an ongoing conversation. This resulted in websites getting indexed by major search engines in a fraction of the normal time.
- Initiated Propeller’s internal integrated marketing program. The program included direct mail, search engine marketing (SEM), public relations, online social marketing, and increased offline networking activities.
- Lead a team of more than 30 in various new media initiatives for Propeller's small and medium sized clients which resulted in revenues in excess of $400,000 for the interactive division of the company.
- Wrote and directed the creation of more than 35 interactive proposals which resulted in a 90% success rate.
Dec 2005 - Oct 2007
Director of Technology / Marketing
Working as a board member for a networking group dedicated to young professional allowed me to get involved in many aspects of running a non-profit organization.
- Lead the board of directors in marketing a yearly special event for Breast Cancer that increased donations by more than 250% from the previous year.
- Event marketing online to utlizeing techniques of building a 1300+ person database that resulted in more than 24 successful events.
- 500+ "friends" on social networking site MySpace in less than 1 month.
- Planed and implemented of the organization of the website. Included membership, photo gallery and event systems.
May 2006 - Sep 2006
- Planned and implemented the setup an automated web hosting business that resulted in the company saving hundreds of dollars in vendor costs and allowed our clients a one stop location to manage their web hosting and billing.
- Rewrote and organized the company's proposal process, which reduced proposal writing time by half.
May 2003 - May 2004
Senior Web Designer
- Oversaw all of Alienware's international websites for Germany, France, and Europe.
- Directed the creative launch of workstation, media center, and the ultra premium ALX lines.
- In order to promote Alienware's newly released workstation line, I partnered with one of the internet's largest 3D communities, CGtalk.com, to organize an art contest. Alienware was exposed to 1000s of the site's users, we had 1000s of entries to the contest.
- I revised the Alienware identity system, unifying the brand across all mediums.
- Sourced, directed and managed the production all the collateral for the annual E3 conference in less than a two week span.
- Streamlined the support area of the website to make it more usable, functional and visually consistent with the rest of the site.
- Directed the creation of post card sized promotions that allowed quick and efficient production and resulted in more than 50 promotions that where created in a quarter of the time.
2004 - 2004
Contract ActionScript Programmer and Producer
- I produced interactive kiosks for Wannado City, which included an interactive map of the theme park, a detective crime computer, and a "What do you want to do today" system.
- I produced Bridge House's parent company website, Dacra the developers who brought the Miami Design district to life. The site was a fully data driven flash site that featured fully scripted and dynamic animations. I also directed the creation of the Dacra website backend.
May 2001 - May 2003
Senior Web Designer
- I created an interactive CD that contained more than 100 of Luminaire products.
- I created multimedia presentations that where projected and run from computers. Some of the designer's I created these multimedia presentations for were, Ron Arad and Zaha Hadid.
- Working extensively with flash I helped initiate the development of one of the first data enabled flash websites at the time.
Jul 2000 - May 2001
- I redesigned the logo and word mark to give the brand a more mysterious and aggressive look. The illustration of the symbol and the word mark is still being used today in the international marketplace.
- I set the foundation for the in house art department. With a small staff of 3 people we handled all the design needs and ad creation for some of the most viewed computer magazine's in the gaming industry
- Directed the production of advertisements for PC Gamer, Computer Gaming World, and Computer Shopper just to name a few.
- I directed the webstie redesigned and created an interactive way for people to experience the different colors of the cases.
Feb 2000 - May 2000
Web & Graphic Designer
One of the last remnants of the dot com boom in Miami. Addashop.com enabled users to create custom store fronts and sell products that Addashop.com had built partnerships with. The customer service and fulfillment was all handled by Addashop.com. My task at the company was to create templates for users to personalize their storefronts. The templates had to be created with dynamic content in mind. I also created and produced the Addashop.com's brochure.