I got multi-platform experience in management, installation, integration and security architectures tied to the Information Technology. I’m a dynamic, skilled IT Specialist with proven success in managing multiple projects for banks, government, airlines, etc. Proven experience in banking environment.I was responsible for managing technicians that start-up and rollout of new bank's agency. I have been able to identify problems before they affected production deadlines after the bank's agency open to customers. Working activities following the processes and peripherals. Desktop client security monitoring and Internet web bank’s areas, agencies roll-out, and training to the technical staff of the bank... I got an international environment experience at E.S.A. (European Space Agency) with phone calls, mails, manuals documentation, relationships and videoconference in English language. My character attitude has flexibility and spirit of adaptation with confidence and ease of speech. I’ve got a vastness of personal interests; enthusiasm, imagination and spontaneity. Ability to organize and disciplinary work; skills generalist rather than a specialist; ability to identify problems and to organize in a balanced way their time. I guess to be predisposed to the work team job.
Jan 2015 - Present
Content & Blog writer/ IT Technical Writer
Ceo & Founder
I have more than 20 years of experience in IT and Security . I've several years experience as a writer, including copywriting, blogging, technical writing, sell sheets, and marketing communications. I have a solid experience in japanese culture and technical news about it, i'm living in Tokyo writing for japanese portal and managing a personal blog orieented to japan.
Mar 2008 - Dec 2014
HP italy - for European Space Agency
- Document and report activities - Security and control of spurious access; monitoring and log of net traffic - Implementation of Security infrastructure (Check Point Firewall) - Implementation of Security infrastructure (Orange CCSW - HP FRRS) - Tuning of URL filtering policy enforced on Bluecoat proxy - Knowledge of information security standards and practices including, ISO 27000, incident response, security technology & tool, troubleshooting and forensic. - Vulnerability assessment and root cause analysis.
since 2008 - 2010 Network Specialist
Inside the network/security services organization pool, performing the duty job on ESA networking infrastruct related:
- Management and control of the Cisco devices worldwide Esa sites
- Scheduling activities helpdesk 2/3 level
- Document and report activities
Jan 2003 - Mar 2008
System Administrator 2°/3° Level
HP Banking Market s.r.l. - for Unicredit bank
Daily activity is supporting technical staffs on IT bank such as troubleshooting and resolution of departmental troubles. Managing backoffice activity due ticketing (Remedy soft). Software maintenance and remote control (Tivoli Framework soft) on the server/client network. Planning of Task Force job in Banca di Roma, for security and protection shield activity.
1991 - 1992
"Systems engineer on pc systems - course certificate "
Course organized in cooperation with Olivetti/Elea, lenght of the course: 800 hours . Main Subjects of the course: Ms-Dos - Windows – System Software - Unix Sco System V - MVS - ‘ C ‘.
Goals: Management of operating system , software maintenance
1984 - 1987
Lindbergh Flying school (c/o ITAS F.De Pinedo Roma)
AIR TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC CONTROL, NAVIGATION
- (SPC - Student pilot certificate)
- (PPL/A - private pilot licence/aeroplane)
[Bike parking in Tokyo] - Bici Roma Magazine
youkosoitalia.net(Link) - Personal detailed blog/website on Japanese community in Italy
nipponculture.com - Personal detailed blog/website focused on events related japanese culture in Italy and Europe
Nogawa Park - Taiken Japanese Cultural Portal
Chofu Airport in Tokyo- Taiken Japanese Cultural Portal
Antonio Inoki bar in Tokyo - Taiken Japanese Cultural Portal
Tokyo Black&White project -T.Nihon Portal - 500px archive
Italian- Native or bilingual proficiency
English (Business BEC Level)-Full professional proficiency
Japanese (N5 Level)- Elementary proficiency
French- Limited working proficiency
Spanish-Limited working proficiency
- Nihon Taijutsu Koroho japanese selfdefense practicer
- Practicer of Aikido 1" degree.
- Kali/Jkd and south asian martial arts practicer
- Passionate of travelling, biking,
- trekking, photography and sportive flying