Gian Luca Colla
- Udine ITALY
- [email protected]
Gain a solid foundation in management, engineering, science, and mathematics as well as specialized knowledge in 3 theme areas:
Ensure the asset value of the Centre, by uninterrupted operations. Monitor KPIs to make the retail destination long-term sustainable. Analyze and propose actions to increase tenant and visitor satisfaction , ensure the integration with IKEA store and grant the meeting place philosophy .Distribute key figures to different stakeholders . Ensure optimized usage and competence of software and tools in the retail destination. Procure and manage providers and contractors for the Centre operations. Facilitate technical, safety and insurance related audits. Optimize safety and foresee risks in the retail destination. Work proactively to optimize the operating costs by identifying cost savings. In cooperation with Construction and Technical recourses, optimize technical standards and demands. Secure that all work is carried out according to Group Documents and other company concepts and standards. Coach and empower co-workers to take responsibility to develop for performance in the business.(internal / external hundred person lo lead) 3.2 Ml operation budget
deeply knowledge of the IKEA SUPPLY CHAIN and his value. Creating a good Network with service office in Milan maximizing the Logistic KPI. Part of store business plan edition, minimizing the logistic costs, identify potential savings, maximize the goods flow efficiency, follow up of the logistic KPI and producing financial reports.
Media Profili European leader in the production of part for furniture suppliers of IKEA . As Process Engineer I managed transport, budgeting, production planning, cost analysis, administrative documents, business developing, controlling of technical reports ,follow up and customer service. We increased the efficiency reducing the delivering time, we increased the optimization of the truck loading . We eliminated the delay delivery claim, and the cost related.
University consultant group in technological platform for internet business. I was involved in an International program for develop virtual platform for e-commerce and e-management.
SSS-The right Base
(2011 – 2013) Service office Milan Italy
- Find The Right KPI for Logistic Department
- Analysis of the right hour necessary for the SSS Department
- Right competence profiles of SSS mgr., SSS Specialists and SSS co-workers
SRP - Store Replenishment Planning
(2012) Delft – Holland, Service office Milan Italy
- implementation for all the Italian store of the new purchase order system
Handling material inventory issue
(2012) IKEA Italia Distribution Piacenza Italy
- resolution of bag invoice (IT-problem).Saving of 5 Million of Euro for IKEA retail
Goods Flow From Scratch
(2010 - 2011) DC Piacenza Italy
• Team builder• Professionalism and adaptability• Strong analytical skills• Problem solving and learning by doing• Knowledge of the world wide company philosophy Good level of English and Spanish speaking• Availability to travel• Sporty (Sailing , Thai Boxe )• Strong sensitivity for environmental and social themes.