Vice President - Vertical Solutions
Predikto is leading provider of IoT predictive analytics software for industrial equipment that provides actionable solutions for equipment fleets by automating data science. Its proprietary data analysis and prediction engine is built on an auto-dynamic machine learning protocol that adapts to changing environments in near real-time. Predikto specializes in ingesting equipment maintenance and telemetry data to operationalize predictions of key industrial events like asset failures and poor asset health to enhance a company's overall performance.
- P&L responsibility for solutions group tasked with requirements extraction and operationalization of the Predikto technology at clients by collaboratively working to breakdown internal silos to uncover their true needs and pain points.
- Technical authority for solution architecture and integration of Predikto technology into clients technology landscape and IT stack.
- Instituted a formal PMO office to drive standardization of business execution and delivery for increased scalability.
- Established multi-generational product strategy based on client use cases to penetrate additional verticals.
- Shifted delivery focus from raw results to actionable insights resulting in the construction of value driven business cases that justify deployments
- Leading 3 fortune 100 clients from PoC to deployment was essential to the closing of series A venture capital funding.
- Influence across clients entire organization from data science and engineering to C-Suite executives by distilling complex technical details to communicate business value.
- Facilitated change management of client’s existing paradigms providing for the disruption of legacy processes in favor of proactive, risk-based strategies.