Microsoft Dynamics-Great Plains
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Mar 2009 - Jan 2010
Sales Compensation Analyst
- Designed and implemented the first Sales compensation plan for local and foreign- based employees, which improved employee morale and productivity.
- Conducted meetings with senior executives and staff that successfully communicated plan details and functionality.
- Developed interactive spreadsheet calculations for monthly commission and commission draw that enabled salesmen to project their monthly commission earnings with accuracy.
- Spearheaded compensation plan revision that was necessary, as a result of corporate revised sales forecasts, thus assuring a functional commission plan thataided salesmen motivation.
- Responded timely to written and telephone requests for commission estimates and projections required for monthly general ledger accrual.
May 1998 - Nov 2008
First Index Inc
- Performed all activities of accounting and HR departments for Sourcing Company that matches buyers with suppliers of custom-manufactured parts.
- Managed company wide multi-state payroll and all human resource functions.
- Prepared and analyzed financial statements involving head office, branch office and four overseas subsidiaries, ensuring accuracy in inter-departmental allocation and reporting.
- Coordinated audit processes with outside audit firm, accomplishing sign-off on annual audit within one month of year-end without any adverse audit qualification.
- Maintained and coordinated payroll and benefits, comprising NJ Head office and divisions located in seven other states.
- Provided HR leadership and support to the entire company including, orientation, employee benefits, record keeping, 401k administration, employee handbook,employee exit interviews, and quarterly evaluation monitoring, succeeding in achieving full statutory compliance and averting any legal liabilities.
- Construct sundry ad hoc analysis, ensuring timely dissemination to aid management decision making.
- Instrumental in working with Vice President of Global Sales to close foreign subsidiaries in Mexico, India, China and Czech Republic averting legal issues.