Quality Business Analyst
- Leveled up the team's IT hardware infrastructure to engineering laptops by pointing out clear and valid issues which could be set aside by simply upgrading to better processing units.(needed EMEA IT VP approval)
- I was the first employee in Honeywell Romania as far as I know to request and obtain two laptops due to the fact that in my team we needed both 32bit and 64bit Office apps.(interesting story actually here)
- Took me around 54 days to obtain clear and valid shipment data for a project that until it fell in my inbox had a large margin of error even though it impacted the production of an entire factory in the US.
- Took me around 12 days to have the same results on the returns.
- Recreated from 0 an entire process due to the fact that it became non usable because of the large number of false and incorrect data.(it was a Global Report from factories all around the world)
- Reduced the time to finalize two reports from 8 hours each to around 2 hours each.
- Finalized a Green Belt training and right now I'm working on my Green Belt project which is a Dashboard in Microsoft Visio that simplifies a whole month's volume of work into easy to use and view "sprints".
- Right now I'm working on "reinventing the wheel" on high impact high return projects, which, when finalized will reduce and semi automate the workflow by around 70%(monthly), giving our team the time to focus on other new projects.