Consultant for a large services firm - headquartered in Fairfax, VA - that regularly competed for large IT project business with the Big 5. Worked around the globe on multi-million dollar Siebel CRM implementations for both the public sector and several Fortune 500 organizations.
AMS Project Experience:
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Medicare Services (Baltimore, MD)
Technical Team Lead (10/2003 - 05/2004)
- Managed the design and development of the Medicare Appeals System (MAS), a 2-year, multi-million dollar government contract streamlining the claims appeals process for all Medicare recipients in the United States.
- Responsibilities include management of: the project plan and timeline, system design team, development, and testing teams.
AMS, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
Business Analyst and Technical Specialist (10/2002 - 10/2003)
- Managed requirements gathering, definition, timeline, development and implementation for three phases of development for internal Marketing and Sales Pipeline tracking application, SalesTrax. Includes implementing Campaign Management component to current Siebel application.
Essent Energie (s’Hertogenbosch, Netherlands)
Siebel Technical Lead (5/2002 - 10/2002)
- Managed team of 6 developers in designing, implementing, and integrating the core configuration of a Siebel database application that currently serves as a Quotation and Pricing System (QPS) for one of largest utility providers in the Netherlands.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills in successfully completing the largest phase of integration and development alongside colleagues representing multiple languages and countries.
GMAC Insurance, Inc., (Winston-Salem, NC)
Siebel Business and Technical Analyst (8/2001 - 5/2002)
- Served as Technical Analyst for Siebel enterprise-wide initiative that replaced current business processes and software applications with a Siebel based unified claims system for property and casualty insurance.
- $30 million dollar project delivered to more than 1,300 users nationwide.
- Successfully completed one build cycle, system test phase, and user acceptance test phase – handling diverse workload and multiple assignments.
Financial Services Group, AMS Inc., (Fairfax, VA)
CRM Pre-Sales Specialist (8/2000 - 8/2001)
- Key pre-sales presenter for visits to the CRM lab by prospective clients, executing sales demos and lecturing on CRM architecture.
- Installed, configured, integrated, tested and reviewed new products as received by lab. Included products in the categories of middleware, EAI, databases, decision engines, and CRM.
- Presented CRM methodologies at national conferences and client visits (Chase, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)