DY. MANAGER PRODUCTION & QA/QC
ALSONS AUTO PARTS (Pvt.) LIMITED
- Responsible for various CNC molding machine programming and conventional
- Responsible For day To day Administration Work in the Production / Quality Control Dept (Plastic).
- Responsible for Part / Product / Process Qualification.
- Responsible for inspection of various parts as per requirement / drawing.
- Part of a team in carrying out various studies such as Process Capability Studies, RR and FMEA Studies using various software like Statistic, Matlab etc.
- Responsible for addressing Customer Quality issues and suggesting/recommending corrective actions accordingly.
- Assisted my company in auditing of our Product by various agencies and customers.
- Responsible for the designing and development of new fixtures and Jigs.
- To Implement and follow Quality Policy by enhancing Internal customer confidence, reducing internal Customer Complaints and establishing good relations with internal customers.
- To plan, implement, follow and report weekly QC Activities (Plastic Production).
- To report, follow and resolve issues related to internal customer product related nonconformity (NMDNs) to the concerned Quality control inspector.
- To organize the collection of internal customer Identified Rejection inspected on NMDNs by QC Inspector (Plastic Department).
- To submit monthly compiled report of Internal Nonconformity identified on NMDNs.
- Coordinate meetings for internal customer complaints related between the internal customers and concerned department heads.