Webmaster-Graphic Designer-International Department Officer
HEC-Management School of the University of Liege
- Worked in 3 departments as a liaison agent (Communication and External Affairs, Computer Department and International Office)
- Write, design, and produce diversified marketing materials targeted to professional, corporate and Education community. Assist teachers by utilizing multimedia techniques to produce high-impact materials and presentations.
- Conception and maintenance of University website with Dreamweaver, mentor of direct staff using CMS (Contribute). Designed Students Portal Interface.
- Develop, design and produce visual communication materials for the Communications Department, Corporate and Education Community. Materials include newsletter, brochure, press releases, mailings, posters & flyers, presentations, web pages, multimedia documents, exhibits, publications, and illustrations. Production accomplished using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft PowerPoint on a PC.
- Established and maintain a collection of intranet communication tool kits that contain both finished products and templates that employees can use to communicate bureau messages.Created digital libraries of the logo in different file formats and templates for common applications.
- Established and maintain an image and logo database for Education Community and Partners.