- C-110, Samta Nagar, Bikaner (Rajasthan), India
Jun 2013 - Present
Cairn India Limited
- Monitoring and operation of Oil and Gas plant of capacity 200 bopd and 700 bwpd injection water.
- Hands on experience on DCS (Centum CS 3000 Yokogawa) that includes daily Control Room activities, responding to plant trips, troubleshooting, taking smooth shut down and start up.
- Did pigging of New and Existing pipelines from and to well pads.
- Expertise in operating multi stage centrifugal pumps, heat exchangers, dehydrators, storage tanks, 3 phase separating vessels.
- Actively participated in preparation of cause and effect matrix and HAZOP analysis.
- Accomplished commissioning of centrifugal pump, settling tank, duplex strainer installation in pumps, skimmer installation in Water Tanks, Reject Water Treatment Unit, heat exchangers, vapor recovery unit, GLR skid and depurator .
- Demonstrated ability to identify and troubleshoot critical issues in increasing performance of heat exchangers and filters.
- Acknowledged for creating new and alternative ideas for increasing water injection and power fluid by carrying out extensive backwash of filters, reducing reject water quantity and cleaning of 3 phase separating vessels with minimum manual intervention. Got appreciation and awards for the same.
- Developed a calculator for calculating residence time in 3 phase separators and settling tank with bare minimum data.
- Proposed some changes in HP Flare line to reduce Gas Flaring.
- Managed a team of 100 contractors during planned shut down of plant, .
- Complete compliance to HSE policies, permit to work system, job safety analysis and risk assessment.
Jul 2009 - Jun 2013
Jul 2007 - Jun 2008
Jul 2005 - Jun 2006
- Schlumberger - NExT: HSE in Exploration and Production, Petroleum Economics, Petroleum Exploration and Production, Geosciences, Drilling, Production Engineering, Surface Facilities and Workover and Completions
- Oil Plus: Injection Water and Production Chemistry
- Cairn India Limited: Oil and Gas Industrial Safety
- EQMS India Pvt. Ltd: EHS Legislation
- Accomplished Vocational Training at KRIBHCO, Surat in June-July, 2012 and during this span studied "Production and Operation System" of Ammonia and Urea Plant, designed kinetics of Urea manufacturing, Mass Balance and calculated Residence Time in Urea Reactors.
- Completed a project on "Manufacture of Ethylene Oxide by direct oxidation of Ethylene using Pure Oxygen" under the guidance of Prof. R.C. Katyal.
- Published a paper on "Automatic Tube Cleaning System in Heat Exchangers" in 2014 NIT MTMI international conference organized by NIT, Hamirpur under TEQIP-II.
- Published an article on "Hunting for Black Gold" in Oil and Gas Industry in TATVA, Annual magazine of UICET.
- Software: AutoCAD, Aspen Hysys
- Tools/Utilities: Microsoft Visio
- Adapt to ever-changing situations
- Languages Known: English and Hindi
- Associated with the organizing committee of Jhankaar-2010 and Agaaz-2009, Annual Fest of Panjab University.
- Infrastructural Co-convenor of Cyanide-2013, Annual Fest of UICET, Panjab University.
- Associated with organizing committee of Cyanide-2010,2011.
- Volunteered with Rotaract Club of Chandigarh from 2009 to 2012.
- Secured 2nd position in Trade Test on "Knowledge and Operation" organized by Mines Safety Organisation, Ajmer Region.