Project Manager and Architect Solution
Architecting Solutions based on Miyowa products which meet the technology needs of our customers and providing support to the Pre/Sales team by creating deal winning profitable proposals.
- Responding to the technical elements of RFI/RFP/RFQ's
- Providing Technical Solutions to Customer requests in a professional and timely manner
- Technical and Cost Validation of Sales proposals
- Interfacing face to face with customers to define technical solutions
- Interfacing with various internal departments to ensure successful delivery of Solution
- Preparation and Delivery of technical specifications
- Assessing customer specific requirements to accurately estimate delivery effort
- Delivering proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements
Project launched (functional specification and management): Mon répondeur Visuel" for SFR (Visual Voicemail)
Windows Live Messenger on Android Handsets for 3UK and Bouygues telecom
Other Current Exciting Projects in Progress ...
- knowledge of mobile application development; J2ME, S60, WiMo, Android.
- Nice knowledge of mobile concepts, protocols, network architectures and devices/components.
- Project management skills
- Mobile technologie
- Conceptual knowledge of: Web Services Architectures, Java technologies, Database concepts, Telecoms infrastructure (router, loadbalancers, Firewalls)