Jun 2014 - Present
- Assisted in state environmental and energy policy research.
- Provided technical analysis and opinions on state and industry documentation.
- Attended and reported on industry conferences and meetings with associate companies.
Aug 2011 - Jan 2012
UC San Diego Warren College
- Floor advisor for 60 Residents in the UCSD Warren College Community.
- Project Manager for “Rock the Vote” community wide event.
- Managed a budget of $2,000 with a small team of other RAs to host a large event for the ~1200 Residents in the Warren College community.
- Reviewed housing complex for building safety and well maintained community environment.
- Planned and lead community oriented events that encouraged a team setting.
Sep 2009 - Jan 2013
University of California, San Diego
- Specialization in Energy Systems Engineering and Physical Chemistry
- Project based research experience designing and analyzing PFD's for small scale chemical plants.
- Laboratory research experience on plate heat exchangers, control systems, photocatalytic decomposition, and reverse osmosis.