Aug 2007 - May 2010
Oct 2011 - Present
I have helped with event, written articles for the magazine they publish, and I am helping with some design projects. I was also the event planner for the Cherokee Strip Celebration, which is a three day celebration in Enid, Okla. I coordinated booths, vendors and planned the parade.
Jan 2011 - Present
St. Francis Xavier
I plan lessons,plan community envolvement activities and coordinate with other organizations for special events. I keep up with the social media to allow youth and parishorners about youth events or happenings in the church.
Sep 2009 - Jun 2010
At OKC All Sports, I help with event planning for NCAA and Big 12 events. I am also involved in media relations for the events.
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009
While working at the OF&MO, I was able to enhance my writing abilities by focusing on the daily Web site stories. This increased my descriptive writing techniques, which makes it easier to write press releases from a unique side. I also got to attend many events, which enabled me to interact with different people.
- PRSSA member, Oklahoma State University
- PRSSA Vice President 2009-2010, Oklahoma State University
- PRSSA Publicity chair 2009, Oklahoma State University
- Association of Women in Communications, Oklahoma State University
- AWC Vice President 2009-2010, Oklahoma State University
- AdClub member, Oklahoma State University
- Students Today Alumni Tomorrow, Oklahoma State University