Contract Documentation Analyst
Global Quest Consulting Group
This is a contract/project-based position with the Bank of the Philippine Islands. My job is to provide one standard set of Policies and Procedures Manual that will identify the documentation and tools that define the Systems Development Life Cycle for the IS Division including: processes, activities, roles and responsibilities, workflows, work products, and support documents necessary to complete the application system requirements definition, design, development, testing, implementation, enhancement, and maintenance services; and to ensure that the principles are consistently and effectively applied in executing the activities in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Performed intensive study on business and technology development and trends.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements specification, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Developed policies and procedures according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Served as liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assist the PMO Project Manager in technical documentation, meetings, presentations, reports, minutes, and maintaining issues logs.