- Create, edit, and maintain all technical documentations, which include:
- Marketing Materials: Promotional Brochures, Advertisements, flyers, catalogs, and other pre-sale literature, and Informational Brochures
- User Guides: Software user or reference guides, Hardware reference and user guides, process maps and flowcharts
- Administrative Materials: Organization manuals, Training materials, and Annual reports
- Worked with Project Managers and Project Team Leaders to track and collect deliverables throughout the project life cycle.
- Helped in quality assurance efforts of project development.
- Responsible in the research and evaluation of new documentation tools and methods; document and improve documentation processes.
- Directed and created the overall graphic design of Web sites and client projects.
- Created enhancements and modifications to web sites; In addition to supporting the needs of the product group, marketing, and ad sales team.This will include:
- Internet elements: Website elements, Email newsletters, Ad Banners, Web Applications, Internal emails, Web pages, Promotional pages
- Print materials: Posters, Postcards, Handouts, Banners, Newspaper and magazine print ads
- Assisted company’s President and General Manager in office operations (research, staff training, business correspondence, job postings and interviews, development and maintenance of policies and procedures, and creating/presenting PowerPoint presentations to customers and corporate alliances)
Project Name: eSToreApps Client: First Data, Madame Tussaud, Albron (The Netherlands/Germany/Amsterdam) Duration: August 2005 to April 2007 Role: Team Leader, Documentation and Design Team Team size: 5 Software and Platform: ASP.Net, ARTS 4.0, MsSQL, MySQL
The project is an ASP .NET web application designed to handle a complex retail store operation. It is built for high-volume retail enterprises and encompasses a range of activities, including the management of item information, category planning and review, assortment, pricing, promotions, warehouse replenishment, multi-channel ordering, store replenishment, forecasting and order determination. I am in charge in data gathering, creating/editing/maintaining technical documentations, UI design and managing the people behind this project.
Project Name: Globalmultistore Client: First Data (The Netherlands) Duration: May 2005 to January 2006 Role: Team member, Lead Technical Writer Team size: 3 Software and Platform: PHP4, MySQL, Microsoft Windows OS/Linux
The project involved development and set-up a web-based ecommerce software. Its main features are: easy web-based administration, real-time payments, shipping calculations and more.I was in charge in creating technical documentations for both technical and end-users, such as “How to” manual, System Requirements documentation, Project Proposal, brochures and web contents.In addition, I have created various types of design templates for the application using Microsoft FrontPage and Flash MX for animations.
Project Name: MicroPOS/WebPOS Client: First Data (The Netherlands) Duration: June 2005 to December 2006 Role: Team member, Lead Technical Writer Team size: 3 Software and Platform: ASP.Net, ARTS 4.0, Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/XP/NT4/2000/2003 Server, Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle 8i – 9i/MySQL 3.x – 4.1.x/Interbase
The MicroPOS software replaces conventional cash registers with a complete business management system.It uses touch screen PC and support hardware like barcode scanners, receipt printers, cash drawers, electronic scales and many others. This is a store-level management application, which provides in-store and back-office functions such as reporting, time and attendance, file maintenance, cash management, label and sign printing.I am in charge in creating all technical documentations, presentations and proposals in this project.
Project Name: ISAPTELECOM Website Duration: January 2007 to April 2007 Role: Team member, Lead Technical Writer Team size: 4
The project is to create an informational website about ISAP’s telecommunication solutions and services to help its clients all around Europe (and eventually introduce it to the Philippines) that range from small to large scale companies to optimize their performance rapidly by advancing networking environment. I was in charge of all the website’s layout design and contents.In addition, I also created the marketing materials needed to promote VoIP and wire broadband modem line of products which are: Promotional Brochures, Advertisements, PowerPoint presentations, catalogs, and other pre-sale literature.