Program Specialist/Instructor - New Media Production and Design
SAIT Polytechnic - sait.ca
- Work closely with Academic Chair on day-to-day operations including scheduling, purchasing, etc.
- Organize and lead annual program orientation session for new students.
- Organize and lead information sessions for program applicants.
- Lead regular program meetings.
- Chair industry advisory meetings in Academic Chairs absence.
- Leadership role in on-going program curriculum re-design.
- Prepare lesson plans, deliver course material, issue assignments, grade assignments.
- Assist students in understanding course material.
- Coordinate student internships.
- Assist in annual student Showcase event.
- Maintain close ties with industry partners in relation to industry trends, etc.