- Creative Writing (Rockstar) 15+ Years Experience
- Public Relations/Public Speaking (Advanced) 15+ Years Experience
Multicultural/Multilingual, Experience leading diverse teams (Expert) 20+Years Experience
- Change Management (Expert) 10+ Years Experience
- Global Operations (Expert) 15+ Years Experience
- Corporate Training (Expert) 5+ Years Experience
- Strategic Thought Leadership & Consulting (Advanced) 10+ Years Experience
- International Negotiations (Advanced) 15+ Years Experience
- International Marketing, Brand Managment & Integrated PR (Rockstar) 15+ Years Experience,
- PHi-Tetha Kapa Honors Society
- Delivered Valedictorian Speech at Masters Commencement Cermony
- Special Milestone Recognition Award for Nike´s ERP Supply Chain implementation
- Elected as Co-chair of Nike´s Global Diversity & Leadership Council
- Honored as Portland Heroine in Portland's Walk of the Heroines park: Portland Heroines
US Spain Council (2011) New York, Madrid, DC, Santiago de Compostela.US Leader - International Delegate to Spain
Selected as one of top 10 leaders in the US. The US-Spain Council´s program takes emerging American leaders to Spain in order to familiarize them with the social, cultural, economic and political realities of contemporary Spain and in so doing foster relations between Spain and the United States. The Council is an organization sponsored by the US and Spanish governments.
OFSSA & Oregon Congress (2010) Portland, Shanghai, Beijing, Xiamen, Hong Kong (2010)Oregon Congressional Trade Delegation to China Business Member
Participated as business leader in the 2010 legislative trade delegation.
- Negotiated Oregon exports such as: air rescue services and training for Shangai police, Oregon grass-seeds supply for Beijing, higher education exchanges, fine art exhibits, and others.
- Attended all local government protocol receptions.
- Represented Oregon at China´s International Fair for Investment and Trade.
- Led the Oregon Congressional Delegation to Nike´s Flagship Store in Beijing for the first in-country business overview presented by the director of government affairs to a US legislative team.
15 years of progressive intrapreneurial experience in a 20+ billion dollar corporation.Her keen ability to improve global processes and her exceptional interpersonal skills positioned her as a strong influencer to lead internal and external stakeholders to achieve several company innovations and save millions of dollars in operations. This continuous improvement approach as a functional expert transcended into larger strategic alliances in all her areas of responsibility, ultimately placing her as a senior member of the Center of Excellence which specializes in advising leaders and top executives on strategies to implement and communicate the company´s growth portfolio across all regions.An innate communicator, a story teller, and a multicultural community leader known for leading complex communication plans and building key relationships for her communities as well as representing the state and the country overseas. Distinguished with two invitations to represent the United States in Asia and Europe.
2011 - 2005
UNIVISION - Cita con Nelly
2011 - 1998
Sr. Global Transition Manager, Sr. Project Manager, Global Inventory Planner, Global Delivery Logistics & International Account Management
Several years of extreme creativity, initiative, and dedication resulted in many company firsts such as:
- Processed the first Global Purchase order in SAP and became the first Global Inventory Planner for the US region (2 billion dollars in revenue accountabilities) during Nike´s first supply chain implememtation
- Appointed as the as key communications contact at first supply chain implementation
- Co-chaired Nike´s first Global Diversity Leadership Council
- Championed and participated in Nike´s first Global Cultural Assessment (distributed in 5 languages, now in its 4th or 5th rendition)
- Introduced the Art of Story Telling to Transition Management learning
- Developed and piloted new methodology combining Lean, TM and Team Performance Model in a case study with Nike´s finance team, showcased in Nike´s Org Design website
- Designed, Developed and Piloted new *Stradivarius Workshop* to transfer new managerial skills
- Led the communications of Nike´s first *Distance Collaborations Tools* initiative to develop new social media in the company, new international communication vehicles, and a new overall meeting protocol
- Desgined and created "Mi gente", Nike´s frst internal Hispanic employee campaign
- Collaborated with Consumer Insights to create first Latino teen Marketing campaign
- In addition to serving as brand ambassador to multiple strategic constituencies (internal and external) such as the Super Show, NASHIMBA, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, etc. she lead the first Oregon Legislative visit to Nike Headquarters in China
1997 - 1996
IMPACT Business Consultants
2003 - Present
Masters in International Management
Portland State University
Delivered Valedictorian Speech
Distributed globally in 5 languages
HANBAN welcome reception/banner
With Senator Menendez, President
Community bulding, broadcasting, dance, arts... avid reader