Perform in the Business Unit Control team the following activities:
- Analyze the cost variance (manpower, other cost,..) existing between the estimated (budget) and the actual value and propos actions able to preserve the profitability.
- Maintain, in tight contact with the Contract officers, the outlook of the Cash-in and of Invoices data, performing analysis of the variance between the estimated (budget) value and actual.
- Financial reporting and accounting to management.
Allocates the budget at project level in line sith the Business Unit profitability.
- Interface with Information System– IS:
- Managing, the electronic procedures acting to upgrade the programs value
- Managing the electronic procedure for the certification of revenues.