Rickel Securities, Inc.
An investment bank specializing in underwriting municipal bonds as well as selling securities.
Financial Analyst - Licensed securities broker (Series 7 & 63) specializing in Municipal Bond Underwriting
A global leader for auto, space and technology sectors.The contract with the American Red Cross (ARC) resulted in a full-blown, specialized development shop for the past 5 years.
Project Manager/Product Manager
Managed an interface application that transferred data from the (ARC) blood banking applications and a Data Warehouse.
Project Manager/Product Manager
Managed a web-based Document Distribution System(DDS).DDS holds all standard operating procedures on blood banking per region.Managed full development lifecycle from strategic analysis to deployment.Successfully beta tested in 5 regions and deployed to 40 regions.
Software Product Manager
A global leader in fixed asset, HR and payroll software development.The fixed asset software product line generates over 40 million in revenue a year.
- Managed full development lifecycle from inception through launch of a limited edition of (FAS), fixed asset software and deployed to over 20,000 of our sister company’s customers.Results were an increase in sales of $44,000 within the first month.
- Performed primary and secondary research, defined requirements, managed and developed project plans, marketed to resellers, developed and delivered training, iInterfaced internally with engineering, marketing, operations, sales, and customer service.
- Educated Strategic Alliances by leveraging integration opportunities, holding PlaceWare demos of new product features, and providing product knowledge support.
Project Manager (multiple projects)
- Gathered and analyzed current Sales Lead Flow Process via informational interviews, observation, and covert observation. Presented findings and recommendations to senior management. Recommendations were implemented.
- Managed full development lifecycle for an Information Portal Project (www.fixedassetinfo.com) to gain exposure for sales through relationship marketing, increase lead generation, and foster relationship building. Responsible for design, content, search engine optimization, beta, promotions, and project schedule with timeline and milestones. Result: 100% increase in unique hits per month.
- Managed a Search Engine Optimization Project to increase the corporate website to rank in the top ten on search engines. Presented findings with recommendations to senior executive management; a Web task force team was formed to implement recommendations.
- Engineered an intranet website for the Product Management Department. Solely responsible for coding, design, and content. Increased cross-departmental efficiency and effectiveness for communication of product information.
Product Marketing Manager
NFR Security, Inc
Security technology company that provides a comprehensive, integrated, intrusion detection system that protects networks and hosts from known attacks, misuse, abuse and anomalies
Product Marketing Manager for an Intrusion Detection Software/Hardware Product Line
- Defined product requirements based on secondary research, marketing objectives, strategy, and messaging.
- Produced sales tools (data sheets, FAQs, sales presentations, and “Canned” demos).
- Determine product pricing and documented via price books.
- Performed advantage analysis identifying distinctive competences and positioning.
- Researched and reported on market trends from industry research that resulted in NFR changing strategic direction of product development saving millions in development and marketing costs
SharePoint Architect Consultant
Unisys (contracted through Insight Global)
Consultant for Unisys, Inc. Specializing in SharePoint (MOSS) 2007 implementation and development of new sites with a focus on workflow and forms development using InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
SharePoint Program Manager
A non-profit humanitarian organization led by volunteers, guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement.Provides relief to victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
SharePoint Program Manager (2003-2006)
Formulated and successfully executed a virtual business community initiative using Microsoft SharePoint (WSS 2.0) branded Neighborhoods that saves the organization approximately two million dollars annually, has 30K+ unique members and is used throughout every business line in the American Red Cross, including International.Neighborhoods started as a non-funded pilot that has now grown into an enterprise standard for conducting virtual business and fostering collaboration.
Development—Performed all front-end development activities to include requirements gathering, design (including site templates), development, testing, and deployment/implementation.Developed all training material and performed user training both in person and via WebEx.
Management & Marketing— Managed two direct reports and four indirect reports.Partnered with line of business leaders to understand their needs and objectives & translate goals from the business into functional strategies that lead to product ideas/functions. Conducted In-house research to develop business strategies, success metrics, and market strategies. Developed/executed marketing campaigns to explore and identify opportunities to increase and optimize real business results while exploring software capabilities.
Project Manager- Managed the product lifecycle from conception through implementation.Created and managed project documentation: business case, scope documents, schedule, project plan, test design, lessons learned, risk assessment, business requirements and gained signoff from business / department leaders.
Raiser’s Edge Implementation– Delivered on time and within budget
Resource capacity planning—Developed a current resource capacity load model.
Standardization of performance metrics—Developed and implemented a uniform metrics process and presentation tool to manage the operational, customer service, and project metrics.
Project Portfolio—Developed and implemented a project portfolio for all ETS projects.
Award:Recognition of Successful Implementation for Raiser’s Edge
Gevinson Consulting, LLC
USDA Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS)
SharePoint Architect/Microsoft SharePointDeveloper/InfoPath Developer
Develop a custom reporting application using MOSS.Technical Lead - Features include custom workflow, InfoPath forms development, custom xml coding in aspx pages and eAuthentication integration
A non-profit philanthropic organization providing grant processing services.Developed a collaboration site using WSS 3.0 to facilitate the grant workflow process and collaboration with clients
Health & Human Services (HHS)
Contract with Vangent to work on their HHS contract to customize Plumtree for the business workflow and collaboration needs.Provided portal best practices consulting, training and Plumtree configuration
Developed a portal with MOSS to facilitate collaboration and communication.
Speaking Engagements & Publications
·Microsoft Event:Presented SharePoint at the American Red Cross (3/14/06)
·The egov Institute:Speaker at Knowledge Management Conference & Exhibition (4/19/06)
·Published article in Babson College Newsletter:Neighborhoods at the American Red Cross (Q1 of 2006)