Junior Sales Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day running of stores.Typical work activities
- managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales ;
- analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
- responding to customer complaints and comments;
- organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- attending and chairing meetings;
- updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
- touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues;
- maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- dealing with sales, as and when required.
- Closing deal of IDR 380 million furniture sales at Ethnicraft Indonesia for Grain and Green’s client for Villa Rancamaya, Bogor.