- Business Development
- Pre-Sales, Consulting and Implementation
- .NET Based Software Development
- ALM, SDLC and Agile processes experience
- Quality Assurance Management
- Content Management system design and implementation
Tradeshow Speaker“Effective Change Management Techniques” at 16 October 2005, Stuttgart Germany.
Tradeshow Speaker“Better Concurrent Development Though Branching” as 23 October 2006,Stuttgart Germany.
Tradeshow Speaker“Building a Quality-Ready Development Orginization” at 10 April 2008, London UK.
Tradeshow Speaker“Building a Quality-Ready Development Orginization” at 24 September 2008, Manchester UK.
Excellent knowledge and understanding of the software development process (SDLC, ALM).
Great conference presentation skills and demonstration ability for software solutions covering the software development lifecycle.
Skilled in large scale software and process management implementation and consulting.
Jan 2000 - Dec 2000
- Software Development
- IT Business Practice
- Object-Oriented Analysis/Design
- Object-Oriented Programming(oop)
- Hardware diagnostics and support
- MS Office Suite
Nov 2004 - Present
- Pre-sales technical consulting on Configuration management, defect management, Test Case management and automated testing.
- Custom SOAP development for data conversion and integrations using .Net
- 3rd level technical support on the following products, SurroundSCM/TestTrack Pro/TCM and QAWizard.
- 3rd level technical support includes diagnostics for clients on the following platforms and database backend; Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, MS SQL 2000 and 2005, MySQL and Oracle 10g.
- Data migration for customers from native to RDBMS database systems such as MSSQL,MySQL, Postgres and Oracle.
- Onsite implementation of software for clients.
- Onsite and internet training for clients on all software products developed by Seapine Software.
- Onsite problem solving and support for clients.
Jan 2004 - Nov 2004
Technical Development Engineer
- Looking after Company infrastructure (Windows 2003 server, IIS6, SQL 2000)
- Technical implementation, support for Company’s software (ContinuumRG) win32 and web based
- Building/Compiling of software for public release (Installshield 4.0)
- Client support (ContinuumRG, IIS 5 / 6, SQL 2000, Windows 2000,2003 servers)
- SQL DBA and developing of DB upgrade scripts
- Co-development of an ASP/SQL Hosted Application.
- Implementation of software at client’s site and presentation of training for clients.
- Development of online knowledgebase and online help center, written in ASP and usingSQL as Database server.
- Wireless infrastructure setup and security framework
Jun 2003 - Jan 2004
- Managing oracle 8 database server, backups and importing data checking server stability daily, Oracle DB Table space Extent.
- MS SQL 2000 Database administration.
- Writing web based application MSIS (managed services information system) for local intranet to manage company assets and daily routines of all engineers and enhancing of customers interaction, software written in ASP using MS SQL 2000 Database.
- Managing Trend Anti-virus suite for servers and client pc.
- Managing Windows 2000 active directory and Microsoft exchange 2000 server.
- Managing Microsoft Internet information servers (iis5).
- Currently training on Linux red hat 9.0 to use samba server and apache web server and MySql 4.0 database.