As CoFounder at Mosaicverse.com duties include:
- Melding past experience in web/tech entrepreneurship with a literary passion for the sacred texts of all the world's religious traditions.
- Bringing UI/UX specialization and rabbinic training together to build a new paradigm for interreligious study and community.
- Direct responsibility for the conception, branding, funding, development and management of this one-of-a-kind online resource
- Co-direction of social media promotional strategy; Mosaicverse is one of the most highly anticipate software releases in the religious education space, with nearly 14,000 Likes of its Facebook Community.
- Recruitment and organization of interfaith Advisory Board made up of leading Jewish, Christian and Islamic scholars in the U.S.
Mosaicverse is a forthcoming web service for the study and discussion of the sacred writings of the world's faith traditions. The website and mobile apps will initially focus on a digital library of sacred Jewish, Christian and Islamic writings, ultimately expanding to the world's 5 major faiths. Users will be able to search for words, phrases, names, events and ideas in the various faith scriptures, to find comparative results, and to discuss the verses and their content and thematic connections, with other users and a network of online experts.