Senior Client Engagement Manager
Inacom Information Systems (Chapter 11-no longer in existence)
Consistently recognized as a top sales producer for this $7B system integrator providing IT solutions provider.Tasked with identifying and selling IT services and products to the Southern Californian market.
- Exceeded both the service quota of $7M and product quota of $3M annually by a minimum of 200% over quota every year.
- Identified and sold a $50M, 5-year Outsourced Managed Service project to a major Hollywood studio.
- Built vendor relationships, increasing sales of Annual Professional (project) Service revenue by 35% annually.
- Closed many significant deals; a $2.5M Microsoft migration project, a$1.5M Managed Service Network Maintenance contract, a $300K application development project (royalties on intellectual property), a $1.5M time management project and many other Professional Service projects.
- Managed the entire sales cycle, from opening the door, identifying opportunities, defining the scope of work with delivery team, pricing and contract negotiation, to providing project resources and overseeing the project teams and progress of project and communicating those results back to the client.