To lead a professional services organization utilizing the skills acquired through 25 years experience in telecom, software, professional services and other consulting. Specific proficiencies include:
- Intimate knowledge of software implementation and system development lifecycles from pre-sales to post-deployment support.
- Significant experience with Operations Support Systems. Knowledgeable of TMN and eTOM.
- Applied and theoretical knowledge of Program Management Office and Professional Services Automation concepts.
- Hands-on experience with Project Portfolio Management tools.
- Willingness to travel extensively in the interest of project success.
- Extensive interaction with Product Marketing and Product Management to ensure desirable and effective offerings for target customers.
- In-depth knowledge of industry RFx (Requests for Proposal, Information, Qualification) conventions from composition, response and evaluation perspectives.
- Telecommunications industry experience ranging from electromechanical switching to broadband and wireless networks.
- Ability to communicate with users and software engineers staff by creating solution abstractions that are meaningful to both.