- Customer Service
- Navy Communications Systems
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Network Monitoring System
- Business English
- Navy Tech Systems
- Personnel Administration
- Help Desk/Troubleshooting
- Office Procedures
- Computer Operations
Seeking a administrative assistant/technology based position where my experience and training will increase efficiency, provide support, and increase my knowledge. Additional skills in records management, tech support, troubleshooting, installation, and computer networking.
Mar 2008 - Apr 2011
Communications System Technical Control Operator (IT – 2318)
United States Navy
- Coordinated complete processing of communications signals including satellite transmission and reception paths.
- Operated and controlled operation of long-haul and/or local communication equipment systems including cryptographic, transmitters, receivers, DC and audio frequency patch boards, and telegraphic terminal equipment.
- Maintained signal quality and determined point of signal deterioration through use of test equipment such as monitor teletypewriters, order wires, transmission distortion test sets, oscilloscopes, audio level and noise level meters, spectrum analyzers, and fleet satellite monitor.
- Analyzed quality control results to identify preventive or corrective action required.
- Restored communications by appropriate means.
- Prepared and maintained circuit quality and outage logs and reports.