IT Service Management Manager
Addastaff Consulting, Inc
* Automated weekly metrics that were required by upper management.
* Analyzed existing policies and procedures and provide recommended changes to ensure ITIL changes where addressed in new documents.
* Enforced the Change Management Policies ensuring all IT groups are utilizing the process on all changes being implemented into the production environment.
* Audited change management requests and participated in change management meetings.Provided 1:1’s with customers on new process to ensure the passing of audits to maintain ITIL certification.
* Analyzed Policies and Procedures and other documents related to Incident and Problem Management. This was to ensure the latest ITIL recommendations were addressed.
* Automated many weekly and monthly metrics increasing the staff’s ability to handle additional issues being reported.
* Met with business to obtain feed back on issues impacting there ability to run there business successfully. This information was documented, recommended solutions and submitted to management and the business for approval.
* Obtain feed back from Business partners to address any issues/concerns they may have.
* Managed the IT Service Management group by removing roadblocks, dealing with escalations, conduct 1:1’s and ensure they were on track with meeting there assigned goals and objectives.
* Dealt with personnel issues that would arise and managed attendance.