Commercial PV Solar Sales Manager
The Solar Co. - Castro Valley, CA
Oversee Commercial Sales Unit consisting of Bus. Development, Sales Consultants, Sales Coordinators, and System Designers. Formulate overall unit goals and align them with company goals. Hire/train new personnel, design personnel incentive compensation program, determine sales' targets/goals and territories, and enforce business/unit plan strategies for rising above goals.
- Integrated best practices for continuously evaluating, troubleshooting and improving the efficiency of sale operations and processes, reducing lead response time by 24% and elevating opportunity win rate by 10%.
- Promoted to Sales Manager, built productive, professional relationship with Solar Financial Partners to expand company's financial options to existing customer base while driving 18% upturn in overall customer base.
- Exceeded expectations within four months by implementing shorter sales cycle and a new easy-to-scale CRM system, and by increasing overall pipeline by 30% to $45MM while elevating closing ratio from 18% to 25%.
- Originate accurate sales reports and pipeline forecasting to evaluate sales team performance and deliver recommendations/reports to the Executive team, boosting organization revenues by 25%.
- Championed introduction new battery backup services and O&M services to basic commercial installation product and services, attracting more customers with limited available roof space to PV solar.