The REIQ is the peak professional association for the real estate industry. Today, it represents approximately 2,000 agency offices and more than 15,000 property professionals including principal licensees, salespeople, property managers, resident unit managers, auctioneers, business brokers, buyers’ agents, and commercial and industrial agents in Queensland. This equates to about 85 per cent of real estate agencies across the State.
• Create the Institute’s vision and strategic plan.
• Drive the development of the Institute’s online products and services and develop revenue opportunities through that online presence.
• Conceptualise and implement business development strategies to promote growth, improved business practice, membership benefits and increased revenue.
• Maintain currency of knowledge for all functional responsibilities to ensure effective leadership and policy development.
• Prepare budgets and operating plans for all areas of responsibility and monitor performance against those plans.
• Create and drive the digital marketing plan that will effectively grow the Institute’s online presence.
• Liaise effectively with other Executive Managers to ensure whole of organisation objectives are met and communicated in line with the REIQ strategic plan.
• As directed by, or with the approval of, the Chief Executive Officer, represent the Institute at meetings, seminars, and conferences. Deliver presentations and speeches as required.
• Reiq.com re-launch. Revenue growth from $0 - $700k annually in seven months.
• SEM/SEO generated 500% traffic growth in four months
• Online platform development for Realworks. Re-launch August 2012.
• Change management plan implemented
• Speaker at REIQ seminars and events