Vice President, Sales
Foot Levelers Inc.
I was recruited specifically to leverage my previous business successes and varied sales experience with direct sales and channel distribution. My mandate is to generate profitable growth by increasing both existing and new product offerings in approximately 32 countries.
- Stopped 4 year sales decline and boosted net profit by 3 percent in the first year.
- Created and initiated a business plan that launched new products in new markets representing the first non-chiropractic focused product in the company’s 60 year history resulting in approximately 70 new customers within the first 6 months
- Created, implemented, and executed all aspects of a business plan related to the opening of the first international corporate office which resulted in revenue increases of more than 50% in the first year.
- Designed and initiated comprehensive marketing programs focused on key business drivers and associated metrics. These programs involve consistent and regular communication and messaging based on patient and physician value via direct mail, email, educational events, and phone campaigns. The programs have resulted in a 13% increase in email open rates and a 14% increase in new or dormant customer’s purchases.
- Created and implemented Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards to timely monitor and action key business metrics resulting in campaigns and programs directed at customers specific needs and trends.