Drew vehicle assembly isometric exploded views, orthographic/isometric/plan and sectional/cut-away views. Reproduced vehicle photographic images into detailed technical AutoCAD drawings. Imported various file types (JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, etc.) into AutoCAD for creation of technical manual drawings. Prepared drawings for collision repair manuals: Lower body: Hand-drew vehicle frame, imported into/redrew in AutoCAD, input dimensions and callouts of measuring points. Took photos of vehicle frame, imported into Photoshop for stitching together (photo sizing-placement-merging into one complete/seamless, large, entire-vehicle composite. Upper body: Imported photos into AutoCAD, reproduced in AutoCAD all vehicle openings, input dimensions, placed arrows. Produced for identification purpose thumbnail picture/icon database of all vehicles via Photoshop vehicle image import, with image alteration/graphic enhancement as necessary. Wrote job-duties procedural information for in-house use. Added value to employer by enhancing CAD renderings with application of stylized art to CAD drawings and by infusing award-winning originality as part of commitment to excellence and the spirit of invention.
Per selection by supervisory personnel, single-handedly:
1. Created illustration database of: a) all vehicles for insurance damage-estimating purposes; b) emblems for all vehicle makes/models, [used by Mitchell staff as publication icons]; c) block Parts Library to expedite Mitchell staff work flow (self-initiated idea);
2. For airbag identification in Rescuer Guide to Vehicle Safety Equipment, all makes/ models: a) created vehicle sectional/cut-away-view illustrations to show airbag placement, which included creating from scratch drawings of vehicle interior/exterior; b) designed icon library/all callouts for this;
3. Implemented color graphics (imported graphics into Photoshop for identification colors of special metals). Created legend, placed on drawing to call out particular color, then added pre-specified colors to specific parts;
4. Designed and illustrated repair manual cover for Collision Automotive Dimensions Manual for all vehicle makes/models, domestic/imported.
5. Illustrated all vehicle makes/models, domestic/imported, in AutoCAD for calling out of all individual glass locations (National Auto Glass Specifications Manual).