Learn Joomla 3, 2015
Principles of Web Design, 2014
Adobe Edge Animate, 2013
Learn Adobe Captivate, 2009
CSS Layouts in Dreamweaver
Social Networking Websites
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro
Aug 1998 - Present
Professor, Multimedia Studies Program
College of Marin
- Founding faculty member of the Multimedia Studies Program which I helped develop from two classes to a degree granting program offering over 20 courses and AA degrees in Video/Audio, Web Design, and Graphic Design.
- Full-time, tenured faculty member teaching online courses in Web Design and Interactive Media Design.
- Online courses conducted on my personal websites running the Joomla and WordPress Content Management Systems and the Moodle Learning Management System.
- Live classes in Web Design, Multimedia Production and Digital Communications two days a week at the Indian Valley Campus in Novato, California.
Sep 2001 - Present
Technical Trainer / Instructional Designer
- Experienced Instructional Designer and e-Learning Content Developer specializing in developing and delivering software training in Web-based, instructor-led, virtual, and curriculum formats.
- 25 years experience and formal education in instructional design and adult education theories and practices.
- Experienced with the latest instructional tools and technologies including Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline, Dreamweaver, Camtasia, Captivate, ScreenFlow, Moodle, WordPress and others.
- Additional proficiencies in:
- Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Captivate
- Digital video and audio production
- The ADDIE process of Instructional Systems Design
Oct 2008 - Present
Online Adjunct Instructor
Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Online Division
Part-time online instructor in the Web Design and Interactive Media Program. Teach courses in:
- Web Publishing
- Web Scripting / Website development