Managing the life cycle of the top 70 strategic accounts of Grameenphone , developing growth & retention strategies, planning and implementing activities in alignment with the strategies, developing relationships across hierarchies, positioning Grameenphone as the trusted advisor for Mobility and ICT services and to accomplish assigned revenue targets in those accounts using a combination of products and services from the “Enterprise Business product portfolio” through consultative selling approach.
- Achievement of assigned portfolio’s (Large Accounts) specific revenue targets
- Ensure sustainable business growth
- Increased GP share in the Wallet shared Accounts
- Increased ICT Penetration
- Establish Superior Relation with the Top Tier (both customer and GP) via upstream engagement
- Become the Product & Solution Champion for the assigned set of accounts
- Campaign and Customer Engagement Activities for the assigned set of accounts.
- Business Excellence Award (Extra-Ordinary Performer for Q1,2020)
- Business Excellence Award (Extra-Ordinary Performer for Q2,2019)
- Enterprise Excelence Award (Extraordinary Performance in Q3 & Q4 2018.)
- Enterprise Excellence Award (Extra-ordinary performance for Q1 2018)