JTI Duty Free USA, Inc.
Chief Financial officer for this operating unit with revenues of $40 million. Managed the finance function in this division of Japan Tobacco International ( a previous division of RJ Reynolds Tobacco) including planning and accounting. Office closed and remaining activities transferred to other locations after business divestiture.
- Prepared 3-year strategic plans, annual operating budgets, and quarterly forecasts.
- Developed financials for the North America, South America, US Military and Micronesia market units.
- Heavily involved in SAP implementation project in R2R module, developing process flows, organization structure, testing scripts and data in FI, CO and AA.
- Expertise in variance analysis, brand performance analysis, production planning and price mix analysis.
- Supervised RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company credit and collections for Logistics and Distribution activities.