STOTT Pilates Instructor
- Over ten years experience in the service industry from hotels and restaurants to bars and night clubs.
- Ability to work in demanding environments in which strategic efficiency and teamwork is essential to customer satisfaction and increased sales.
- Instrumental in the design of efficient and ergonomically structured high-volume bars/service bars.
- Responsible for tracking inventory and adjusting the order of supplies on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with management on strategies to decrease waste and increase bar revenues.
- Assist in the training of new employees on procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for conducting the evaluation and diagnosis of the postural analysis of new clients.
- Design fitness programs for clients to improve muscular/structural balance on an individual basis to ensure their continued physical improvement.
- Continuing education classes allow for the ability to broaden experience with a larger, more diverse client base.
- Actively promote business through marketing events and networking within the community.
- Experience working with Special Populations including: elderly, pre/post-natal, post-rehabilitation, and young adults.
IDEA Health and Fitness Association
Environmental Working Group
International Rescue Committee
Oregon Public Broadcasting
American Civil Liberties Union