- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer (July 15')
- Developed/Launched SaaS based Unified Communication Service platform for Global Conferencing Provider
- Development of Patent Approved SIP Based Automated Audio Bridge Linking (US 6967672 B1)
- International Business Experience
- 25 years of Software Innovations
- Experienced Visionary, Leader and Influential Collaborator
- Driving Organizations To Achieve Strategic and Tactical Objectives Via Technology
- Extensive background with Commercial and Corporate Software/Platform Implementations & Integration's.
- Ownership of licensed Salesforce.com platform since 2008 (+225 licenses with full sandbox)
- Interfaced with board & c-levels for initial platform buy-in and budget approval
- Worked with all levels of organization to design, implement and extend Salesforce CRM, Case Management and other platform use cases (including Appexchange apps)
- Bi-directional real-time data integration between mission critical external systems and Salesforce( via Microsoft Biztalk Server & Salesforce API's)
- Experience working with cross functional product owners/stakeholders( Agile & Waterfall) to capture, analysis and transform business requirements into Salesforce design which ensures usability, security and data consistency
Examples of Salesforce competencies:
- Configuration of custom & standard objects and field data types, object relationships (lookups, Master-Detail, Many-many Junction Objects), validation rules, schema builder
- Visualforce custom pages, record types, layouts, lookup filters, field sets and tables, data forms, static resources, standard list controllers
- Custom reports (tabular, summary, matrix & joined), analytical snapshots , dashboards, tabs, tags, page layouts, custom links and search functionality based on user requirements
- APEX classes, controllers, triggers (Including Bulk Trigger Design Patterns), sObjects, manipulating records with DML, writing SOQL & SOSL queries, Apex unit/trigger testing
- Process Automation: Lighting Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Time-based Actions with Workflow & Routing Records via Approvals
- Security: Assessing, mapping and configuring profiles/permission sets at object & field levels, and OWD/roles hierarchies/sharing rules/manual sharing at record level, which conform to the organizations requirements
- Data management: Importing & exporting data (Import/Export Wizard & DataLoader), external data integration via Salesforce API's
- Salesforce1: Customizing navigation, compact layouts, global quick actions & object-specific quick actions
- Chatter best practices & adoption strategies
2014 - Present
Owner /founder offering clients a personalized software development experience. Examples of services offered: Salesforce.com Design/Development, IT strategy, conceptual prototyping, product assessment & viability, business process automation, technology review and recommendations, business analysis, Quality Assurance/Testing, resource vetting/coaching/mentoring. "No assignments too big or small, need an additional resource or have an important project which always gets deferred, our experience, integrity and passion for rightsizing your solution is our mission".
2003 - 2013
Global Web/Video/Audio conferencing provider, executive department head of software development. Responsible for internal platforms, business process improvements & engaging all levels of the organization and clients.
- Refreshed antiquated technologies and processes
- Managed development of next generation SaaS based Unified Communications (UC) service offering Increasing client retention, satisfaction & company revenue.
- Consolidated disparate corporate systems into a global unified call center reservations & billing platform
- Business Process Management: Migrated manual sales & incident tracking processes into Salesforce.com with seamless API integration to call center platform; Automated workflows with analytical measurement capabilities
- Successfully planned, budgeted and managed international software organization (Head count 40+ including strategic partnerships) utilizing Agile methodologies for software delivery.
- Assumed additional department head responsibility for billing and technical operation organizations during tenure
2002 - 2003
Software consulting company in Golden Colorado, contracted as Director of Software Development for international telecommunications services provider.
1994 - 2000
Vice President of Tech Arch R&D & Technical Operations
Headed R&D for next generation Client Recruiting platform. Progressive responsibility expansion during tenure, i.e. Sr. PA, Manager, Director, VP.
1991 - 1994
Sr. Enterprise Systems Developer
Customizing international Law office ERP platform.