With Ms Companies I work with some of the worlds leading industries in automotive, aviation and space technologies, such as Lear, Managa, Honeywell, BMW, Wilbert Plastics
* Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished
components, subassemblies, and products
* Use Zeiss Contura G2 CMM to check parts during production
* Provide input for inspection methods and improvements related to the job
* Assist quality and engineering in investigations of process related quality
* Write Non Conforming Materials Reports when required and be familiar with
the process of quarantining products that have been rejected by QA
* Provide samples and communication to QA and Production Management
concerning quality issues when required
* Use statistical analysis to determine correct sampling plan/frequency to insure
valid inspection plans.
* Maintains information systems. Completes accurate records (on paper and
electronic data) in order to provide excellent results. Also completes accurate
records for continuous improvement. These records include inspection
reports, training records, equipment maintenance logs, continuous
improvement initiatives, and corrective action reports. Understands the
function and purpose of these records. Completes records neatly with a goal
for 100% accuracy of content and spelling.
* Organizes work and storage areas for efficient workflow and to showcase the
quality of work in the lab.
* Develop or improve standard work to support both customer and supplier