An international industry leader that develops proven processes for channel management, marketing, business development, new product introduction, customer support and product extensions. Established business relationship building techniques, locking in repeat business from Government and OEM customers. Integrate the customer's culture through thorough evaluation and strategic planning. Develop and manage incremental business opportunities by utilizing the team sales approach for several mega dollar OEM clients. Formally analyze client's needs and minimize development risk to ensure optimum productivity and success. Work with legal team to facilitate contract closures. Provide accurate forecasting of large blanket orders. Execute effective communication plans with all individuals. Several successful introductions of innovative product ideas for the industrial and medical industries including government programs netting strong value and return on investment.
May 2003 - Feb 2013
Global Sales Manager/ Product Manager
World wide responsibility for generating and managing all OEM and Government sales of Cargo and Security Imaging System and Components.
- Manage and develop world wide Security Product Distribution Channels
- Negotiate purchasing, distribution and program contracts with corporate legal staff
- Organize and facilitate team sales initiatives with OEM and large clients
- Develop and maintain accurate departmental two year rolling forecast
- Manage Sales of + $50 million to government, OEM, distributors and end users
- Generated 120% incremental growth over past 3 years
- Manage trade shows, presentations, product rollout
- Managing entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
Driving a solution set across development teams analyzing potential partner relationships
Developing and implementing a division-wide go-to-market plan
Government Capital Equipment and Development Sales including Cost Plus Fixed Fee
Oct 1998 - May 2003
Senior Sales Engineer
Introduction of new imaging technology. Territories include Eastern US, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Israel, South America and China.
- Manage direct customer relations and representative network
- Sell Linatron and AsI flat panel products Increasing customer base six fold
- Find applications for incremental business
- Present at large symposiums and trade shows
- Manage 5 regional NDT sales representatives
1987 - 1998
Director of Electronic Imaging Division
Director - Medical Imaging Division
·X-ray Product line sales up 300% in 1995, gross sales increase 400% in 1996
·Managed production scheduling, staff of 25, P&L, Ad promotions and GMP compliance
·Designed CCD pulsed flouro interface, retrofit packages and new digital imaging products
·Directed ISO repairs for all major brands of x-ray equipment
1981 - 1987
Associate Engineer, System Engineering
Picker International Corporation
X-ray system developer
Jan 2005 - Jun 2006
Masters of Business Administration with Distinction
Included 48 semester credit hours of graduate level finance, accounting, sales management, marketing management, philosophy, program management and busness planning.
May 2003 - Dec 2004
Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude
Courses include program management, phylosophy, employee developement, business, accounting, marketing, history and IT.