Executive with over 20 years of extensive experience in achieving revenue, profit and business growth objectives within turn around environments. Global expertise in accounting, forensic accounting, complex financial matters, operations, strategic planning, internal system & controls.
* Led operational/financial turnaround of $ 200M organization with 350 employees; Identified accounting irregularities and assisted to develop stronger internal control systems and retired $ 10M debt, resolved $6M tax liability, achieved positive cash flow and built $5M equity.
Leader with high level of accountability who spearheads critical corporate initiatives to advance growth/competitive position.
* Played key role in growing consolidated revenues to $400M , launched process control & brand management & start up and propelled revenue growth 300% with 30%+EBITDA in 3 years.
* Orchestrated international alliance that generated revenue $250M in 2 years while increasing profits 400% with alignment with US FAS strategy.
Business Strategist who spearheads mission-critical analysis to maximize stakeholder value.
* Facilitated mergers and acquisitions valued in excess of $800M of financial institutions; realized 28%+ EBITDA. Reengineering business processes, formulating policies, analyzing performance issues, and creating controls that mitigated future business risks.
* Multifaceted Catalyst who aggressively faces challenges, quickly assesses situations and develops/implements action plans to drive profitable financial performance. Ability to interact with Company C-Level and problem solver who willingly accepts difficult assignments. Skilled in complex accounting & financing transactions, negotiations, M&A due diligence, forensic accounting, securities compliance and capitalization .
“Leadership is not simply about intelligence, but also common sense, good natural instincts and the ability to think fast, absorb data, generate new ideas, gain insights… but never lose sight of the whole business process”