Specialized in Digital Hardware Designing
Core Modules Attended:
* FPGA/SoC/ASIC Designing
* Architecture, interfacing & reliability of embedded systems
* Analog and Mixed Signal Design
* MEMS and SiP
* Electromagnetic Compatibility and Reliability
* Design of FIR filter - Implementation of 31-taps MAC-engine based FIR filter in transpose architecture without manual optimisation of the multipliers on Xilinx-3E FPGA and familiarisation of Catapult C tool.
* Design of Rangefinder - To measure of distance between a laser source and Lambertien target; modelling of components and simulation of test benches in VHDL-AMS.
* Design of a Digital Frequency-meter & Thermometer - Frequency measurement of an input signal in the range of 0 - 10MHz; temperature measurement using IC DS18S20 on Nexys2 board.