Reporting to CEO Resimac Ltd., I had overall responsibility for the on-line distribution channel for Resimac; known as 'State Custodians Mortgage Company'.
- Operational and strategic review conducted with recommendations supported, which saw a complete re-engineering of the P&L, budgets, product positioning, web strategy, lead generation strategy, transfer pricing, personnel roles, structures and incentives, Etc..
- Assessment, redesign and deployment of new Customer focussed procedures and operational processes, including the relocation of non-core, non-business generating support roles to Resimac HQ, both to reduce costs, and capitalise on the existing economies of scale not available solely within the on-line channel business
- Introduction of metric based performance management outcomes to measure all business metrics, functional metrics and individual personnel performance;
- Creation and support of a new 'sales' performance based culture, including a change in core hours, remuneration structures, performance management & incentives, and a long term commitment to professional results orientated sales training;
- Re-engineering of all web sites, lead generating sources, marketing expense lines, to ensure all digital activity measured & costed.
These changes helped achieved some real and tangible outcomes:
- Significant improvement in Customer Satisfaction, where 96% of Customers would 'recommend' State Custodians (8/2014-5/2015);
- Improved Culture & morale and highest recorded level of support for leadership (Staff Survey 04/2015);
- Lowest ever acquisition costs for new leads, applications & settlements (04-2014);
- Strongest ever analytic's for business web site, conversions (04-2014);
- 'Best Customer Service' 2015 Australian Lending Awards - Finalist (02/2015);
- Money Magazine Non-Bank Lender of Year 2015 (05/2015);
- Best Company for Innovation & Leadership Home Loan Solutions Asia Pacific 2015 IAIR (03/2015).