- A dynamic MBA in operation with over 4+ years experience in Operation, Projects & program management.
- Extensive experience in Strategic planning, Data Management, Material Management, Manufacturing Operation.
- Possess a proven track record of preparing, executing & monitoring project plans and programmes, ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with the Slandered operating procedures and client’s satisfaction.
- Able to ensure timely, safe and cost effective design and implementation during the life cycle of projects from conception till customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill with intellectual ability to understand and achieve assigned goal.
Sep 2015 - Present
- Reporting to Manager (Logistic Competence Center Operation).
- Responsible for “British American Tobacco-Global Leaf Pool” project documentation process handling.
- Authorizing document received for shipment of tobacco from global suppliers to Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Korea & Hungry & getting corrected as per country specific requirement.
- Preparing Fumigation Certificate, container release documents & invoices as per requirement (ZF5/ZF8).
- Updation of Fright settlement made by KN on Oracle.
- Accountable for SCEM Vessel booking, Vessel Departure updation, visibility & Monitoring, Date Adjustment in SAP, Container tracking & DSR updation.
- Working in close coordination with global customers, suppliers & KN UK team.
- Evaluation & Presentation of monthly progress in review meeting.
Nov 2013 - Sep 2015
Monitoring & Evaluation Expert
- Reported to Project Officer (State Nodal Officer – Rural Development Department).
- Preparing Circular (SOP), Presentation, MOM Agenda, State progress report, Training Document etc.
- Presenting programme performance to Programme Governing Board and Programme Advisory Board.
- Fulfilling data needs of different programme units and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for MIS Issue (Awaas-Soft) & monitoring state level IAY physical & financial operational flow.
- Preparing monthly review note on various schemes as IAY, DRI, Rural Sanitation etc & Keeping track of programme activities for timely initiation and completion as per work plan.
- Working in close co-ordination with District development commissioner, DM, BDO, PO, & other secretariat staff for completion of various programmes within specified time frame.
- Evaluation of IAY progress in various frames as MPR vs. MIS, Projected vs. Actual, Utilization vs. funded etc.
Aug 2010 - Oct 2013
Associate-Project & Engineering
- Reported to Project Manager (Optical Fiber Manufacturing Plant Capacity Enhancement Project).
- Involved in Material management, Vendor Management, Monitoring, Report generation and maintenance.
- Accountable for deployment & optimization of expert engineers, tools, plant machineries (cranes, JCBs etc), vendor, and manpower requirement at site and ensured employees comply with all safety & clean-room procedures on shop floor..
- Supported Design Engineering, Execution, Automation and Testing.
- Supervised heavy material & Chemical handling, safety of site and SOP preparation.
- Executed electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Provided technical support to project team and customers and interacted with contractors/vendors and other departments for day to day operational jobs and requirements.
- Planned training schedule, preparation of site monthly reports, maintenance of general and shift log books, maintenance of quality reports and related documents.
- Recognized for quick learning and demonstrated ability to handle glass plant project single handedly with “Rising Star Award” from Sterlite Technologies Limited.
- Recipient of “Spot Performer Award” from Sterlite Technologies Limited for well Planning & execution of fiber plant reliability lab Construction, shifting & Installation project in small timeframe.
- Managed web based process of recruitment of 10,000 contractual staff for IAY for which State has got “Gold Medal Award” from Central Government in the field of E-Governance implementation.
- Played key role in project for plant capacity enhancement following FTR and received Commendation & Appreciation from the Plant Head.
- Presented Performance Review in Board of Director’s meeting.
Oct 2014 - Present
Advance Diploma in Computer Application
May 2010 - Present
Electrosoft Solution Pvt Ltd
Nov 2011 - Present
Life Line First Aid & Health Service
- Proficient in SAP MM, PM, PS & Oracle.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Aawas soft, IWDMS, Visio & Internet Applications.
- Basic knowledge of Auto CAD & Electrical drawing modification.
- Working knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical installation, Troubleshooting, automation & testing.
BAT GLP Documentation, Indira Aawas Yojna, ASI dual sinter installation & commissioning, Project area for storing, ASI Clad Deposition M/C erection, MCVD M/C single to dual conversion, Reliability lab shifting, Soak M/C installation, ASI core Deposition conversion, Rod draw M/C centralization, sinter card base to PLC base conversion, Clad dual deposition installation, Glass cutter M/C installation, Plant restoration. Etc.
Volunteer in CSR, Shramdan, blood donation and extending support to needy
Mobile - 9955149938
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype - gautam.kumar342