SEP 2008 to April 2009
PMS (Practice Management System)
Client: (Confidential –Market Leader for last 20 years in providing PMS solutions)
Description: Practice management software (PMS) is a category of software that deals with the day-to-day operations of a medical practice. Such software frequently allows users to capture patient demographics, schedule appointments, maintain lists of insurance payers, perform billing tasks, and generate reports. We have developed it in keeping mind that it would be interacting withEMR/EHR using HL7.
TechnologyZend Framework 1.7.8, jQuery 1.3.2
Application/Web Server - Apache 2.0
Databases - DB2, MySQL
Operating System -Linux
Team Size - 4
Role - Team Leader
Clients-Market leader for last 20 years in providingSolutions for PMS
- Preprocessing of CDF files from ETDS and live test cells using C Program to load format.
- Installation and configuration of Informatica 8.1.1 Client and Teradata SQL Assistant
- Analyze attributes from the source files to be populated into the Teradata stage
- Involved in the creation of the technical design document on the basis of the functional design document
- Create mapping document for all target tables applicable for development of workflows
- Mapping logic will be mentioned at the attribute level based on the business.
·Creation of Informatica mappings and sessions based on the mapping Documents involving the required transformations for implementing the check and validations
- Populated the data in to the Teradata Staging by using Unix shell scripting,Teradata Fast Load,Multi Load and Bteq scripts
·Extensively involved in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL process) from Source to Target systems using Informatica Power Center.
·Created the Informatica mappings to extract the data from Flat file and load into Oracle Server database.
·Debugging the mappings by using debugger in designer tool
·Involved in the creation of workflow and sessions for test loading
·Involved in migration of informatica objects from one eivironment to other.
SLL (Skechpad Lession Link): Geometer's sketchpad to facilitate students in investigative learning and dynamic mathematics.