Well versed in process engineering concepts with sound knowledge of food products and food processing machinery. Seeking a long term goal as a food engineer towards professional growth and development. And to make proper utilization of the available resource to make maximum benefit at utmost good faith
Corn Snack Production Line, You Can Buy Various High Quality Corn Snack Production Line Products from Global Corn Snack Production Line
New Product Development
The ultimate test of product development occurs in the market and a new ... In terms of product development, this paper has described the food industry as being
Plant Operations Process
Energy balances are used in the examination of the various stages of a process, over the whole process and even extending over the total food production
Jan 2013 - Present
SR.EXECUTIVE PRODUCTION HEAD & HEAD QUALITY IN-CHARGE
Products of Manufacturing
- Processed Food including Extruded snacks, chips, nuggets manufacturing.
- Frozen Salamis, Sausages, Frankfurter, Nuggets, Cutlets.
- Non-veg Raw and Frozen Value added Chicken products.
- Overall responsibilities of independently handling the outsourced plant operations.To plan production based on market requirement, coordinate to ensure availability of required raw material and packing material at all times in the plant. Coordinate material movement and shipment plan.
- To work towards continuous improvement of product quality, food safety and plant/personal hygiene. Regular monitoring of process wastage and work to reduce the same to deliver raw material and packing material utilization above set standards.
- Implementation of Quality systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, SGA. Take lead in implementation of requirements of these systems.
- To prepare & maintain quality reports , records adhering to the ISO 22 K and AIB standards, Making decision of rejection/Acceptance of online, FG, and RM-PM.
- Development and training of people on the shop floor, manage 3 shift executives, one each in every shift.
- CCP and Quality Attribute Sheets compliance & Audit preparation.
- Supervise, motivate and control all colleagues to accept accountability for the achievement of production and quality standards at the most effective cost.
- Regular review of plant performance, make action plans for continuous improvement of product quality, productivity, food safety, operating cost and coordinate with third party for implementation of these action plans.
- Experience of using any of the following machines: Meyne, Ishida, Rapids, GEA Shrink Pack, various multi-head weighers, Moba bagging machines.
- Timely reporting various information to the higher-ups & Ensuring SAP and PMS entries on time.
- Monitor all status of statutory compliance and ensure adherence.
Jan 2011 - Jan 2013
Food Production Head & Quality Head
Products of Manufacturing
- Organic Juices & Nectars, Ready to serve drinks.
- Frozen Fruits & Vegetables.
- Bakery & confectioneries.
- Tomato ketchup, Toffees, candies.
- Organic Agro commodities.
- Planning day-to-day activities, production schedules, implementing 5S tools and allocating work for achieving of production targetsProduction and Manpower planning of Projects with target date.
- Understanding of various Food ingredients, Product Testing- Physical, Chemical, Analytical & Shelf life testing of foods as well as nutritional properties and hands on experience in various analytical techniques used to study these aspects.
- Assist in handling legal compliance, regulatory affairs, documentation and certification of new products.
- Assist in set up Labs & Equipments for application of colors in baking, confectionary & dairy products.
- Existing product improvement or Innovation in Existing Product follows the steps mentioned in New Product Development.
- To study and implement the changes in legislation e.g. PFA amendments, Weights & Measurement amendments, FSSAI Rule and Regulation or amendments in International rules & regulation.
- To lead Team of Tetra Pak Machine Maintenance and Production lines, Handling Machine Maintenance and Production of Tetra pak line breakdown maintenance of plant machine (packing machine) like polypack, Tetra pak Line, and all preventive and online break down, maintenance in Tetra Pak line.
- Understand GMP, Quality standard and Guidelines.
- SOP's and Specification development for the product & Implementation in system (ERP).
- Monitoring the overall quality
Jan 2008 - Jan 2011
HEAD QUALITY CONTROL IN-CHARGE, Production & HACCP TEAM LEADER
Products of Manufacturing
- NON- BASMATI RAW RICE, SUJI, RICE GRITS, CORN FLOUR, CORN BRAN.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning day-to-day activities, production schedules, implementing 5S tools & Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met through production of high quality material that meets customer delivery expectations.
- Making various testing’s like Verified RM, FG Test result, handling non conforming products, to meet the requirement and Manage GLP, Calibration of Instruments, Maintenance.
Mar 2004 - Oct 2008
Jun 2002 - Mar 2004
- The curriculum is very broad and interdisciplinary consisting of courses in Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Agricultural Economics, Extension education, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science.
- Food technology, Animal Husbandry apart from supporting courses in Basic Sciences, Humanities and Agricultural Engineering.
- The program also includes a compulsory 1 semester of internship (Rural Agricultural Work Experience). Most of the courses are infused with practicality with emphasis on 'hands on' experience and 'learning by doing'.
Mar 2001 - Mar 2002
- The motto of the College is “Semper Sursum”, which means ‘Always Aim High’. It is the aim of the institution to impart to its pupils a sound, moral, intellectual & physical education according to Christian principles. Hence every effort is made to bring out those qualities which are the best & noblest in the children so as to make them good citizen of our beloved country.