Assistant HR Manager
Recruitment and Selection | Training and on boarding | PMS | Employee Engagement | Campus Recruitment Initiatives |MIS
- Handling the end to end recruitment cycle.
- Independently developing and Executing Campus Recruitment initiatives for meeting Manpower Planning.
- Deployed cost effective sourcing channels.
- Adept at sourcing candidates from job sites, references, networking and headhunting and campus recruitment initiatives.
- Interviewing candidates, validating resumes and short listing potential candidates.
- Conducting reference checks of shortlisted candidates
- Involved in completing the joining formalities.
- Facilitating for training sessions, managed Training Calendar and Induction Program.
- Orienting employees to company policies, procedures, develop role clarity and strengthen interpersonal relations through Periodic communiqués and Programs.
- Conducted quarterly/annually review meetings with Regional Head and other key personnel to monitor progress and achievement of job objectives for HR.
- Facilitated Confirmations, transfers, promotions, re designations, allowances, incentives etc.
- Analyzing the current HR practices with help of MIS and thus developing new approaches.
- Independently handling Employee engagement, leaning and development activities for north region.
Region covered: Gujarat, Rajasthan, North and Central
Team size: 2