Jul 2011 - Jul 2015
Coordinator command centre
Convergys india pvt ltd
- Attend weekly/daily meetings with intraday and operations teams to review previous and current weeks actual-to-forecast performance and staffing and forecast expectations for remainder of the week and following week.
- Maintain employee information databases.
- Amend & maintain schedules at MU level.
- Manage approval and denial of discretionary activities, such as vacations, trainings, meetings.
- Work with operations teams to manage intraday staffing levels.
- Monitor real time adherence and take actions based on the triggers.
- Monitor real time ACD reports and take action based on the triggers.
- Create performance report for the site and send the management.
- Manage the Key performance indicator of the site.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Creating tickets and STKs for any Software ID reset or requesting a new one.
- Attending the Sit man Calls and handling Downtime on Site Level.
Jul 2010 - Jul 2011
Technical support officer
IBM global services pvt ltd
- Assisting customers to get online.
- creating trouble ticket to repair the connection and to replace the modem.
- Assisting customers to setup the modem and router.
- Assisting customers to complete the registration.
Jul 2008 - Sep 2011
Bachelor of commerce
School of open learning ( Delhi University)
May 2006 - May 2008
Senior secondary examination
St. Joseph's Convent High School
- adapting successfully to changing situations & environments
- Keeping calm in the face of difficulties
- Planning ahead, but having alternative options in case things go wrong
- Thinking quickly to respond to sudden changes in circumstances
- Persisting in the face of unexpected difficulties
- Anticipating & responding positively to changing environments
- Ability to adapt to change positively in response to changing circumstances
- Taking on new challenges at short notice.
- Dealing with changing priorities/workloads
- Basic concepts of information technology
- Using computer and managing files.
- Word processing (Microsoft Word)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Presentation (Microsoft Power point)
- Information and communication (Email and internet)