To utilize well rounded customer service and call center experience to establish a new career in the field of finance.
Mac OS X
Mar 2012 - Present
- Listen to and rate recorded emergency phone calls placed to dentist offices
- Document patient and appointment information and enter data into call tracking system
- Successfully perform all duties unsupervised
- Consistently account for all calls on time or ahead of schedule
Mar 2010 - Dec 2012
M Group Constructors
- Performed a variety of labor including but not limited to painting, landscaping, framing, form setting, carpentry and masonry
Oct 2008 - Jan 2010
Technical Support/Sales Representative
Achieved top customer satisfaction scores among team of 16 representatives by implementing one-call resolution standards. Quickly developed rapport with every single customer and consulted them on account issues, new products and upgrades. Actively pursued on-going training opportunities to provide accurate information to customers and coworkers alike.
- Successfully met all metrics of the inbound call center.
- Operated in Windows XP environment implementing multiple internet browsers and various software while speaking to customers on the phone and researching technical issues.
- Gained significant exposure to web building concepts and internet fundamentals.
Sep 2007 - Oct 2008
Became a first choice live tester for developers on the night shift within six months. Helped implement new security measures by managing phone room.
- Downloaded video games to various cell phones for bug testing.
- Troubleshot existing bugs and tested for undiscovered glitches.
- Entered game bug data into system and communicated details of issues via email and/or instant messenger.
Sep 2004 - Aug 2007
Displayed ability to work successfully in a team environment through earning the Team Lead title after a year of experience. Earned multiple quarterly awards for outstanding customer service and MVP during 2005 through 2007.
- Assured quality control for new enrollments by reviewing accuracy and completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Acted as student advocate during academic disputes.
- Instrumental in training new Academic Counselors and establishing an effective strategy that capitalized on their overall potential.
Enrollment Counselor, University of Phoenix, 2003 2004