Seeking a position where I can improve a company's web exposure using the latest technology and marketing techniques.
Since 2004 I have been involved with e-commerce as a merchant selling software and information products along with helping others establish a strong web presence for their business. I have been involved with all aspects of growing, building and maintaining a business which generated profits mainly from online traffic.
Some of the skills I've learned along the way are project management, outsourcing, testing and tracking different methods of promotion, social media optimization, and strategic planning.
My goal is to help other online and offline businesses use the web as an effective marketing tool to increase their profits and exposure.
Net Living Inc.
Aug 2004 - Present
Net Living Inc.
Selling software and solutions for online entrepreneurs.
- Wrote and syndicated articles and white papers for publication on other websites.
- Outsourced the creation of software products.
- Promoted websites via the major search engines such as Google, MSN, Yahoo.
- Optimized website design and coding for optimal search engine placement.
- Purchased and negotiated advertising rates through major online publications.
- Analyzed keywords for ranking potential.
- Strategic planning to increase web exposure for companies.
Jun 2003 - Jun 2004
Assistant Web Designer
La Nacion USA
- Updated the company's existing website.
- Redesigned new website from scratch.
- Helped in the design of classified ads.
- Researched potential partners for content syndication.